IT STARTS WITH US
• Provide ongoing support to the different stakeholders in the company, both in Israel and Thailand
• Manage agreements and business activities that comply with company policies and risk tolerance
• Prepare and draft Barnea report and be responsible for all procedures via Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE)
• Manage multiple deals and support colleagues in Israel and Thailand, with sound business and legal judgment and a clear sense of company priorities
• Provide general legal support to various departments in the company on an as-needed basis
• Engage with external law firms when and where required.
• Advise on various legal matters, such as: commercial contracts, employment matters, corporate matters, data privacy, etc...
• 3-4 years of relevant legal experience as an in-house lawyer in a legal department of a traded company (TASE preferred) or in the relevant department of a leading law firm
• Experience with Israel companies law
• Experience in drafting, negotiating, and managing various commercial agreements
• Working experience with a Board Of Directors – An advantage
• Experience in incorporating and managing legal entities in different territories – An advantage
• Fluent English, both written and spoken
• Ability to manage several simultaneous projects under deadline pressure, excellent legal and business judgment, team player with outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills